· Based on his experience as QTSP and long-term expertise in PKI, certSIGN offers consultancy services for technical and compliance assistance for implementation of PSD2 Directive requirements.
PSD2 DIRECTIVE & OPEN BANKING
EU Directive 2015/2366 on payment services in the internal market (PSD2 Directive), is designed to regulate payment services and payment service providers throughout the EU and European Economic Area (EEA) and to ensure transparency and fair competition within the payment industry. This EU Directive requires that all transactions to be handled through secure channels and all data shall be protected concerning authenticity and integrity.
For users, payment transactions will become more convenient, cheaper and safer. Both banks and payment service providers must invest more in the security of their digital services.
PSD2-OPEN BANKING TIMELINE
certSIGN’s PSD2 related product and services.
certSIGN is a Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP) authorized to issue QWACs and QSEALs and among the few European QTSPs issuing PSD2 compliant certificates.
· certSIGN provides the software required to verify that certificates used by Third Party Providers TPPs are compliant with eIDSAS & PSD2 requirements, and providing banks with the confirmation of identity of TPPs that access bank system through the dedicated interface.
QWAC (eIDAS Qualified Website Authentication Certificate)
· Allows both parties (Banks and Payment Service Providers) to identify each other and build a secure channel for performing transactions. This secure channel protects confidentiality, authenticity and integrity of data sent over the channel.
QSealC (eIDAS Qualified electronic Seal Certificate)
· Allows sealing of all content, including all data and transaction requests and confirmations;
· This protects authenticity and integrity of sent payload.