· Based on his experience as QTSP and long-term expertise in PKI, certSIGN offers consultancy services for technical and compliance assistance for implementation of PSD2 Directive requirements.
PSD2 & OPEN BANKING DIRECTIVE
PSD2-OPEN BANKING TIMELINE
certSIGN’s PSD2 related product and services.
certSIGN is a Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP) authorized to issue QWACs and QSEALs and among the few European QTSPs issuing PSD2 compliant certificates.
· certSIGN provides the software required to verify that certificates used by Third Party Providers TPPs are compliant with eIDSAS & PSD2 requirements, and providing banks with the confirmation of identity of TPPs that access bank system through the dedicated interface.
QWAC (eIDAS Qualified Website Authentication Certificate)
· Allows both parties (Banks and Payment Service Providers) to identify each other and build a secure channel for performing transactions. This secure channel protects confidentiality, authenticity and integrity of data sent over the channel.
QSealC (eIDAS Qualified electronic Seal Certificate)
· Allows sealing of all content, including all data and transaction requests and confirmations;
· This protects authenticity and integrity of sent payload.