Getting the confirmation document and registering the certificate at ANAF
To be able to submit tax returns online, follow these steps:
- Access confirmare.certsign.ro and authenticate with the digital certificate issued by certSIGN
- Download and electronically sign the confirmation document, using the information provided on confirmare.certsign.ro
- Upload the processed confirmation document (electronically signed by yourself and certSIGN) on ANAF's website, as follows (click on the buttons below for the details):
Registering a renewed digital certificate
- Access https://www.anaf.ro/reinnoire and load the processed confirmation document by clicking on the Browse / Choose file button
- Click on the Transmite document (Send document) button
- ANAF will notify you by e-mail that the serial number of the new certificate was introduced in their data base.
Registering a new digital certificate
- Go to https://www.anaf.ro/inregcalificat and load the processed confirmation document by clicking on the Browse / Choose file button
- Fill in the fields in the Introducere date de identificare (Enter identification data) with the taxpayer's (economic agent) for whom you will submit tax returns
- Click on OBȚINERE FORMULAR 150/152 (GET 150/152 FORM)
- The Formularul 150 – Cerere pentru utilizarea unui certificat digital calificat (Form 150 - Request for the use of a qualified digital certificate) will be desplayed. Click on Tipărește cererea (Print the request)
Important: If you wish to submit tax returns for more taxpayers, click on Continuați cu înregistrarea unui alt CUI (Continue registering another CUI) and resume with steps 2-4.
- Present the following documents to any fiscal unit (for each taxpayer you wish to submit tax returns for):
- Form 150 hand signed and stamped by the taxpayer for whom you will submit tax returns
- Your* ID document, in original and a copy,
- The document, in original and a copy, attesting to your quality * of the legal representative of the taxpayer for which you will file tax returns (this document may be the GMS decision or the Company's Statute)
A notarized authentication** attesting your* right to sign tax returns for the taxpayer
- ANAF will check the documents and will confirm to you at the e-mail address in the 150 Form the right to use the "Submitting online statements" service within 4-7 working days after the submission of these documents.
*You = the digital certificate holder
** Required if you do not act as legal representative of the taxpayer..