MOBILE & DESKTOP SECURITY
certSIGN solutions for the security of terminals used by users, workstations and mobile devices:
· Workstation information protection and electronic signature: shellSAFE
· Protection of phone calls and messages: Trust4Mobile
· Device management solutions: UEM (Unified EndPoint Management)
shellSAFE is a complete suite of applications for the creation of electronic signatures and protection of information on desktop workstations (files and volumes of data encryption, secure data deletion, and encrypted virtual disk creation).
· clickSIGN® (provided with a digital certificate), application for electronic signature and file encryption, adding timestamps, checking electronic signatures and the integrity of received documents;
· diskSAFE, an application for automatic encryption of documents stored on the workstation, with its own digital certificate;
· sendSAFE®, an application for email electronic signing encrypting for one or more recipients simultaneously;
· shredSAFE®, an application for secure information deletion.
shellSAFE is accredited for the protection of classified information at NATO and national level, being included in the NATO Catalogue (NIAPC - NATO Information Assurance Product Catalogue) and in INFOSEC National Catalog with packages, products and protection profiles published by the Romanian National Security Agency (ORNISS).
shellSAFE Verify is a free utility software that can check your electronic signature and allows you to view electronically signed documents. It is used if you do not want to electronically sign the information, but you receive electronically signed data. The application can verify any type of electronic signature, regardless of the solution used to create it.
You cannot access electronically signed documents using shellSAFE Verify if:
· the document is encrypted, because to decrypt files you need a digital certificate and software solutions to use it
· the document was tampered with; in this case you will be warned that the document has been compromised.
Trust4Mobile is an application for mobile devices that ensures the security of voice calls and text messages through encryption, being accredited for the protection of "PROFESSIONAL SECRECY" classified information at national level and included in the " INFOSEC National Catalogue of Protection Products and Profiles " published by the National Security Agency (ORNISS).
The complete Trust4Mobile solution, with the Trust4Mobile voice and Trust4Mobile text components, includes the full range of equipment and software required to build your own encrypted mobile communications network:
· issuing and managing digital certificates
· communications infrastructure
· dedicated server for the generation and management of encryption keys
· dedicated server for user management
· encryption application
· easy use through an intuitive interface, allowing users to initiate calls, to send encrypted messages and files, as well as to initiate or to participate in ad-hoc conferences;
· protection of data and information exchanged between two users communicating through a mobile network or WiFi infrastructure, information having a PROFESSIONAL SECRECY confidentiality level;
· permanent encrypted message storing, respectively permanent deletion of the messages after they have been read or after a set time by the user;
· use of digital certificates attested for encrypting phone calls/conversations, certificates issued by certSIGN. The digital certificate and the corresponding cryptographic keys are stored and protected on the smartcard or smartphone;
· on-premise or in-cloud implementation;
· use of military cryptographic mechanisms, certified for the protection of classified information.
Mobility is becoming more and more a trend of digital transformation of companies and the business environment. This phenomenon is achieved by changing the way employees work and the way they interact in order to carry out daily activities. Mobility becomes thus one of the main priorities to increase efficiency and performance at the company level and, at the same time, it imposes the definition of new security standards regarding the protection of information.
certSIGN has developed over the last 5 years a series of partnerships with top manufacturers of Unified Endpoint Management solutions that allow the centralized management of the mobile devices fleet, running on different operating systems, Android, iOS, Windows and MacOS.
certSIGN's UEM solutions allow the implementation of security standards aimed at protecting data starting with:
· the identity of the users who access and process the company's data
· the integrity of the user's mobile devices and the verification of the compliance level
· the authorization of applications through which data is exploited
· verification of the security level of WiFi network or mobile data infrastructures through which these mobile devices access the company's resources
· providing automated detection and remediation mechanisms for potential attacks at the mobile operating system, application or connectivity levels.
The experience of certSIGN's professional service team can ensure the implementation of the most varied business and security requirements, covering the entire life cycle of a mobile device from the moment of removal from the box, IMEI-based configuration and automatic enrollment in UEM management platforms, installation and configuration of business applications, as well as their separation from the personal data environment.
certSIGN's expertise ensures the provision of level 1, 2 and 3 support services for all marketed solutions, thus completing the range of professional services made available to Romanian companies.
SEND US A MESSAGE!.
For further information about certSIGN's Desktop & Mobile Security solutions, please send us a message and our specialists will contact you shortly!