certSIGN offers free implementation services for MobileIron solutions for home work
Until the end of April, certSIGN offers free implementation services for companies that choose MobileIron UEM (Unified Endpoint Management) solutions for enabling and securing work-from-home processes. The partnership between the two providers of ITsolutions comes to support the business environment, in the context of the COVID-19 pandemy, which has required rapid digitization and the need for secure remote work tools.
Free implementation of MobileIron licenses, through certSIGN (Gold Partner)
Companies wishing to ensure business continuity through remote work solutions implemented on both mobile (smartphone, tablet) and desktop devices, benefit from:
• solutions included in the UEM Platinum Bundle package, offered free of charge by MobileIron from April 6 to June 15, 2020, (technologies and applications covering all operating systems - Android, iOS, Windows 10 and macOS - for mobile / desktop device management and security , securing emails, personal data and browsing the Internet, collaborative work, VPN, etc.);
• configuration / implementation / support services of these solutions, offered free of charge by certSIGN until the end of April 2020, with the possibility of obtaining customized extended offers starting June, when this initiative will end.
Through this project, MobileIron and certSIGN provide the necessary tools for remote employees that can be implemented even on their personal devices - whether we are talking about a mobile phone, tablet or PC, respecting the same security criteria as in the terminals offered by the employer.
• Registration of devices running on Android, iOS, Windows 10 and macOS;
• Providing secure productivity and email applications;
• Security for VPN applications and for connecting to the internal network, but also in the Cloud;
• Remote assistance for the quick resolution of problems that may occur, through remote debugging tools;
• Configure security tools, such as password request and hard disk encryption, on all devices;
• Commissioning video, collaboration and communication applications;
• Separate business data from personal data, in order to maintain user confidentiality, while company documents and data are protected;
• The option to selectively delete end-to-end devices.