Since the entry into force of European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection and processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR), visitors to websites have the right to be specifically and up to date informed about all data that are collected about them, the purpose of collecting as well as where and to whom this data is transmitted.
Cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on any terminal with Internet access issued by a web server to a browser (e.g. Firefox, Chrome).
Through this policy we intend to inform you about:
- What type of cookies exist on our sites,
- How long does this persist in visitor browsers,
- What data track these cookies,
- What is the ultimate goal of these cookies (functionality, preferences, statistics, marketing etc.)
- Where the data is sent and with whom they are shared,
- How can cookies be refused and how cookie browser settings can be changed later.
If you want a more granular cookie setting, this can be done from the browser settings. All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the browser's "options" or "preferences" menu.
To understand these settings, the following links may be useful or you can use the browser's "help" option for more details:
- cookie settings for Firefox
- cookie settings for Chrome
- cookie settings for Edge
- cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- cookie settings for Safari
- cookie settings for Opera
To know everything about cookies, including how to delete them from your computer or device, please visit: https://www.cookiebot.com/en/internet-cookies/