- Download the drivers
- Follow these installation steps
Qualified digital certificates for electronic signature and for website authentication,
issued in accordance with the eIDAS Regulation
Electronic signature kit
- 3 years validity - 96 Euro without VAT
- 2 years validity - 73 Euro without VAT
- 1 year validity - 47 Euro without VAT
Renew qualified certificate
- 3 years validity - 81 Euro without VAT
- 2 years validity - 57 Euro without VAT
- 1 year validity - 30 Euro without VAT
- Guarantees the authenticity of the website
- Provides a secure connection between the site and its users
- Allows use of HTTPS secure protocol
How do you get the electronic signature?
Example of use of electronic signature
Advantages of using electronic signatures
Where can you use the electronic signature?
What are the legal effects of the electronic signature?
WHAT IS THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE?
Qualified digital certificates issued by certSIGN for electronic signature, electronic seals and Web sites (SSL) as well as the time stamping service are provided in accordance with the European Regulation eIDAS 910/2014
The Qualified Certificate issued under the eIDAS Regulations allows the generation of a qualified electronic signature with legal value. A qualified electronic signature shall have the equivalent legal effect of a handwritten signature. By implementing the eIDAS Regulation across the EU, the authorities implicitly recognize the validity of the qualified electronic signature that was created using a qualified certificate issued under eIDAS.
A qualified electronic signature based on a qualified certificate issued by a Member State shall be recognized as a qualified electronic signature in all other Member States.
For the creation of qualified electronic signatures certSIGN offers a complete package consisting of:
- Qualified digital certificate for electronic signature;
- Qualified electronic signature creation device;
- clickSIGN - software application for signing.
FIND THE NEAREST CERTSIGN PARTNER.
Certificate requests can be submitted and digital certificates can be handed over in BRD Groupe Societe Generale, Raiffeisen Bank, Alpha Bank and OTP Bank offices across the country. All documents are picked up and checked at the same place, without additional trips to the notary or post offices.
To find your nearest certSIGN representative, select your county.
Have you bought a digital certificate and you wish to use it to electronically sign documents?
Find the drivers for your token and your operating system below
DIGITAL CERTIFICATE FOR ELECTRONIC SEAL.
The Electronic Seal is the new signature tool for legal persons. Thus, with the entry into force of eIDAS, an electronic seal is available for companies and private sector organizations, budget authorities and institutions.
The electronic seal certifies the legal value of a document issued by a legal person, and a qualified electronic seal guarantees the authenticity and integrity of a document issued by a legal person.
By using the electronic seal, a legal entity protects against the risk that a document issued by it is falsified / modified by someone else.
Applications of the electronic seal
- Bank statements and invoices
- Official notifications, legalizations, certifications
- Wage certificates for credit applications
- Offers and electronic documents
- Medical documentation
A qualified electronic seal based on a qualified certificate issued by a Member State is recognized as a qualified electronic seal in all other Member States.
DOES YOUR BUSINESS NEED THE REMOTE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE ?Find out more