One of the most important components of online transactions is creating a trustworthy environment in which potential customers feel safe to make transactions. Qualified certificates for SSL website authentication create a reliable foundation by establishing a secure connection.
What is the most important part of an SSL certificate? It is electronically signed by a trusted certification authority, such as certSIGN. Anyone can create a certificate, but browsers recognize only certificates that come from an organization on their list as trusted.
In short? certSIGN SSL certificates:
• Ensures that the information displayed is true and the data transmitted to the server is protected;
• Guarantees the identity of the site;
• Ensures the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data traded, processed and stored, through the confidentiality and integrity of communications;
• Ensures the use of an HTTPS secure channel by site visitors;
• They are recognized by 99% of web browsers (Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, Firefox, etc.).