certSIGN’s remote electronic signature, the e-citizen solution for digitizing Oradea City Hall
Starting this month, Oradea City Hall uses certSIGN’s e-citizen solutions, qualified digital certificates for electronic signature being used both in internal workflows and in relation with taxpayers.
Thus, the Oradea City Hall has implemented a "Digital City Hall" type project where certSIGN provides qualified certificates issued to the employees of the town hall, in order to optimize the internal flows, as well as the remote electronic signature service with electronic seal certificate, for signing and time stamping tax certificates that can be obtained online by citizens.
Digital interaction with citizens and issuing electronic documents by the city hall
certSIGN solutions for public administration are developed in accordance with European legislation (EU Regulation eIDAS no. 910/2014) regarding the legal signature of documents in electronic format.
The benefits of using e-citizen electronic solutions are obvious both for taxpayers - who can obtain documents quickly, without having to go to the town hall - and for the public institution:
• reducing the time allocated to the internal process of approving the physically submitted applications;
• accelerating the process of issuing documents;
• quick access to electronically issued documents;
• reducing the costs associated with paper documents (archiving, delivery, handling, etc.);
• implicit recognition of documents by all EU Member States, by using electronic signature services with legal value.