GUIDE TO USING ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE IN ORGANIZATIONS
There are a lot of questions about electronic signatures - why, where, when, how do we use it, how do we verify it? And there are just as many answers and opinions, not always the same. For this reason, certSIGN provides you with a Guide to good practice and legal issues regarding the use of electronic signatures in organizations.
From the national and European legislative regulations in force, to practical aspects, the use of signatures in an organization, the certSIGN Guide answers punctually the most important questions and problems we encountered during our experience.
Don't know what types of electronic signatures are and the differences between them, how they can be verified, what should you keep in mind when you decide to use or accept electronically signed documents? Or maybe you have doubts about the simplicity of use, the level of automatic recognition in Romania and at EU level or the ease in proving the legal value? Then the Guide to good practice and legal issues regarding the use of electronic signatures in organizations is for you!
Download the Guide to electronic signature in organizations!DOWNLOAD
What will you find in this Guide? .
- Definitions and differences between the different types of electronic signatures that can be used in an organization (electronic signature, advanced electronic signature, qualified electronic signature);
- Ways of electronic signing documents;
- Ways of verifying electronic signatures;
- The legal value of electronically signed documents.
Why the certSIGN Electronic Signature Guide?
• our specialists have over 20 years of experience in the field of cryptography, trust services and the legal field;
• we have international activity in the area of trust services - we are present in the ETSI technical committee (management of standards on electronic signature and trust services), we participate in interoperability tests of electronic signatures and we are members of Cloud Signature Consortium (CSC);
• we have developed and implemented solutions in the field of trusted services and electronic signature in 20 countries.
FIND OUT MORE!.
Do you have any questions or suggestions regarding certSIGN’S Guide to good practice and legal issues regarding the use of electronic signatures in organizations? Fill in this form and we will contact you as soon as possible!