- Go to https://www.anaf.ro/inregcalificat and load the processed confirmation document by clicking on the Browse / Choose file button;
- Fill in the fields in the Introducere date de identificare (Enter identification data) with the taxpayer’s (economic agent) for whom you will submit tax returns;
- Click on OBȚINERE FORMULAR 150/152 (GET 150/152 FORM);
- The Formularul 150 – Cerere pentru utilizarea unui certificat digital calificat (Form 150 – Request for the use of a qualified digital certificate) will be desplayed. Click on Tipărește cererea (Print the request);
- Important: If you wish to submit tax returns for more taxpayers, click on Continuați cu înregistrarea unui alt CUI (Continue registering another CUI) and resume with steps 2-4.
- Present the following documents to any fiscal unit (for each taxpayer you wish to submit tax returns for):
- Form 150 hand signed and stamped by the taxpayer for whom you will submit tax returns;
- Your* ID document, in original and a copy;
- The document, in original and a copy, attesting to your quality * of the legal representative of the taxpayer for which you will file tax returns (this document may be the GMS decision or the Company’s Statute)
A notarized authentication** attesting your* right to sign tax returns for the taxpayer;
- ANAF will check the documents and will confirm to you at the e-mail address in the 150 Form the right to use the “Submitting online statements” service within 4-7 working days after the submission of these documents.
*You = the digital certificate holder
** Required if you do not act as legal representative of the taxpayer.