certSIGN organizes, in partnership with the Romanian Banking Institute, the Cyberthreats & Cybersecurity Day 2018 Conference, which will take place on Wednesday 24 October 2018 at IBR headquarters in Bucharest. The event is part of the European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA), part of the international events supported by the European Cyber Security Month (ECSM).
The themes of discussion to be addressed at Cyberthreats & Cybersecurity Day 2018 focus on topics such as:
· Business and cyber security strategy;
· Emerging technologies and personal data security;
· The challenges faced by banks in cyber risk management;
· Blockchain from the perspective of financial institutions;
· What follows after GDPR – legislative initiatives;
· Cybercrime – threats and trends.
The conference will include financial, banking, cyber security, national and governmental institutions as well as cyber security specialists:
· Ms. Maria-Manuela CATRINA – State Secretary, Ministry of Communications and Information Society;
· Mister Anton ROG – Director, Cyberint National Center, Romanian Intelligence Service;
· Mister Varujan PAMBUCCIAN – Deputy, Parliament of Romania;
· Mister Cătălin Petrică ARAMĂ – General Director, National Cyber Security Incident Response Center (CERT-RO);
· Ms. Ruxandra AVRAM – Director of the Financial Market and Payments Infrastructure Monitoring Division, National Bank of Romania;
· Mister Florin DĂNESCU – Executive President, Romanian Association of Banks;
· Mister Sorin DUCARU – President of the New Strategy Center Scientific Council;
· Mister Ionuţ STOICA – Senior Project Officer, Cybercrime Program Office of the Council of Europe (C-PROC).
The full agenda of the event can be consulted at www.cybersecurityday.ro.
Over the past few years, the importance of cyber security has been brought in the global spotlight taking into account the ever-growing computer attacks, where risk awareness processes and solutions for their prevention and management are essential.
Cyberthreats & Cybersecurity Day 2018 Conference is the central reference point for cyber security specialists who want to discover the latest information on the subject – research, technology and practice.
Thus, the participants in the event will enjoy the following benefits:
· the opportunity to work with IT professionals, to share ideas and to discuss the challenges facing industry;
· issuance of a certificate, by IBR (under the founding members: NBR and ARB), with 4 continuing professional development credits (CPDs).
Event participation is free, within the limits of the available places, based on the IBR & certSIGN educational partnership, the event contributing to the professional development of the specialists in this field.
More details about the Cyberthreats & Cybersecurity Day 2018 Conference can be found at www.cybersecurityday.ro or www.ibr-rbi.ro or contact Alina IONIŢĂ, Training Specialist, e-mail: email@example.com , tel: 0749.011.331.