1. Developing a software module to implement the CSC standard for interfacing with third-party applications.
2. Developing a software module that allows integration with HSM (Hardware Security Module) and SAM (Secure Access Module) to authorize signature creation.
3. Integration of the two modules with the remote signature application and development of the new remote electronic signature service.
4. Development of a component to be installed on the systems of those who consume remote electronic signature services.
5. Integration with solid client applications of CERTSIGN that are used to create electronic signatures – clickSIGN.
The digital transformation of the workflow involves the use of many applications for document editing, document flow, collaborative work, etc.. After the documents are electronically edited, in order to conclude a transaction, for example the signing of a contract, the documents are printed in several copies and hand signed. This has a major impact in terms of cost and time.
We meet this situation because the above-mentioned applications do not have electronic signature creation and certificate issuing functionalities. certSIGN provides the issue of certificates and remote signature and, by carrying out the project, will ensure the implementation of these functionalities in third-party applications.
The obvious advantage in this scenario is that the respective solutions already have a customer base and by using the proposed service will also provide recognition on the EU market of the certificate-based signatures issued under eIDAS regulation.
The solution proposed for development will contain the following software components:
In developing the CISRES service, interfaces will be created for the services currently in production in CERTSIGN, namely: the service of issuing qualified digital certificates for electronic signatures and seals and the time stamping service, in accordance with the eIDAS Regulation/2014.
Project no: PN-III-P2-2.1-PTE-2021-0655
Financing Contract Number: 109PTE/2022
Project coordinator: CERTSIGN SA
Project manager: Cristian Lupașcu
Financed by UEFISCDI – Programme 2 – Increasing the competitiveness of the Romanian market through research development and innovation (PN III), Subprogramme 2.1 – Competitiveness through research, development and innovation; Project value: RON 1,903,994.00 (budget: RON 1,192,034.00 / co-financing: RON 711,960.00 lei).