UPDATE 5, OCTOBER 24, 2023 | The following services are functional:
- services for issuing qualified digital certificates on token
- video identification service for qualified certificates on token: emitere2.certsign.ro
- 100% online purchase service for qualified digital certificates on token
UPDATE 4, OCTOBER 20, 2023 | The following services can be used:
- registration confirmation in the ANAF system
- the certificate register
UPDATE 3, OCTOBER 19, 2023 | New functional services:
- remote electronic signature services
- the Paperless vToken app
UPDATE 2, OCTOBER 18, 2023 | Restored:
- Online Certificate Validation Service (OCSP)
- www.certsign.ro website
UPDATE 1, OCTOBER 17, 2023 | The following services are functional:
- Creation of electronic signatures with certificates stored on cryptographic token
- Certificate Revocation List (CRL) for signature validation
certSIGN was the target of a cyber attack, which had a significant impact on part of the company’s internal and external IT systems, as well as on owned web domains.
The attack occurred on the morning of October 17, 2023. Our team reacted promptly, took immediate measures to limit and minimize the impact on data, and we are focused on remediating and restoring the functionality of the affected services and systems.
However, given the impact on our systems, certSIGN services may experience disruption for a period of time that we cannot currently estimate.
We also specify that we have not identified any risk regarding the fraudulent use of trusted services (use of digital certificates).
We will return with information regarding the evolution of this situation and the measures taken to remedy the incident. Thank you for your understanding and we assure you that we are doing our best to resolve this issue as soon as possible.