The purpose of the project
The purpose of the LTPS project, carried out by certSIGN, as Beneficiary, in partnership with the Military Unit 02648 Military Technical Academy, is to achieve a product innovation represented by the implementation of the electronic service for long-term preservation and guarantee of electronic signatures.
certSIGN will thus expand its range of digital products that it provides, adding LTPS (a mechanism through which, in the long run, any document electronically signed can be opened and validated) to the services of qualified electronic signature and remote electronic signature, digital identity, electronic archiving.
• Stimulating the research-development-innovation capacity of the company, by carrying out experimental development activities in order to achieve a prototype to ensure the remote validation of qualified electronic signatures and seals in accordance with the definition given by eIDAS Regulation 910/2014 and keeping and ensuring the long-term security and availability of electronic signatures and seals within the meaning of the Regulation
• Introduction into production the results of the research activity carried out in the project “Electronic service for the preservation and long-term guarantee of electronic signatures (LTPS)”
• Dissemination of the results of industrial research and experimental development in order to popularize science and raise awareness
• Diversification of certSIGN’s activity by offering a new service for storing and guaranteeing electronic signatures that will be made available to customers through a contract signing platform
• Studies on the state of technological development of electronic signature validation and retention services, the implementation of technical mechanisms, as well as the possibilities of using blockchain technology in order to preserve and guarantee long-term electronic signatures
• The architecture of the signature storage component and service, as well as the documentation of the system development requirements
• Development of software components for the Authority of validation of electronic signatures and digital certificates, for the Authority of their long-term preservation and integration with blockchain technologies
• Organizing workshops on the project to make the information known to a wider audience
• Publication of scientific articles
The total value of the project is 6,170,317.53 lei, of which 4,648,965.8 lei is EU co-financing
The project is co-financed by the ERDF European Regional Development Fund, through the Competitiveness Operational Program 2014-2020.
The start date of the project is 01.07.2020, and the completion date is 31-05-2022.
MySMIS code / project code: 123423
The content of this material does not necessarily represent the official position of the European Union or the Government of Romania.
For detailed information about the other programs co-financed by the European Union, we invite you to visit www.fonduri-ue.ro